Himunication HM130 | VHF FM Handheld Marine Radio
The Himunication HM130 portable VHF marine transceiver is a waterproof handheld radio that will float if accidentally drop into water.
The units yellow colour makes HM130 clearly spotted in the sea.
Easy to use, Himunication HM130 is the ideal portable VHF radio for professional use or leisure porposes.
Polmar NAVY-011F Specifications
|General: || |
- Frequency Range: Transmit: 156.025 To 162.425 MHz
- Frequency Range: Receive: 156.025 To 163.275 MHz
- Number Of Channels:
- 56 INT Channels
- 52 USA Channels
- 59 Canada Channels
- 10 Weather Channels(only for USA)
- 99 Private Channels
- Oscillate Mode: PLL
- Modulation : FM(16K0G3E)
- Channel Spacing: 25 KHz
- Frequency Stability ±5 PPM
- Standard Operation Temperature -20 ~ +55 °C
- Normal Working Voltage: 7.4V(With Li-Polymer Battery)
- Low Limit Working Voltage: 6.8V
- Battery Lifetime ( Tx 5% / Rx 5% / Standby 90%) ≥ 8 Hours.
- Memory: EEPROM
- Antenna Socket SMA
- Display: LCD With Background Light
- Built-ln Speaker
- Dimension: 130mm(L)×56mm(W)×30mm(D)
| || |
Included with your Polmar NAVY011F
- Himunication HM130 VHF marine radio
- Hi-gain flexible antenna
- Table Charger
- Belt clip
- Wrist strap
- Instruction manual (English)
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Share a photo of your Thunderpole product and appear in our showcase. Make sure to tag your image with either @thunderpole_uk or #thunderpole on Instagram.