Sirio Gain Master | CB 27.2-30 MHz AM/FM Homebase Antenna
The Sirio Gain-Master 1/2 Wave fibreglass base station antenna for the CB radio band.
Completely designed by electromagnetic simulation to achieve the maximum gain and optimize the radiation pattern and bandwidth. Engineered with the most advanced available technologies it is completly manufactured in Italy with high quality materials.
The design of the radiant element (Patent Pending) works like a central fed dipole so all RF currents on the radiator are in-phase and the ground plane radials are not necessary. The coaxial coil at the bottom works like an RF-choke for the optimum decoupling from mast and feeding line. Made of telescopic fiberglass tubes, it is DC-grounded for the best protection from static discharges.
Materials: Whip made of white fiberlass three section composite tube, radiator made of copper wire and low loss coax cable, stainless steel hardware, anodized AW6060 aluminium, UV stabilized thermoplastic
Share Your Photos
Share a photo of your Thunderpole product and appear in our showcase. Make sure to tag your image with either @thunderpole_uk or #thunderpole on Instagram.
Base station antenna, Omnidirectional
- 0.5λ Center feed vertical dipole
- Low radiation angle for excellent DX
- Fiberglass 3 section composite tube
Part Numbers: P/N 2113220.00 SIRIO GAIN-MASTER HW
- Type: 1/2λ Center feeded vertical dipole
- Frequency range: tunable from 27.2 to 30 MHz
- Gain: 0 dBd, 2.15 dBi
- Bandwidth @ SWR ≤ 2: ≥ 1800 KHz @ 27.2 MHz
- Max. power: 500 Watts (CW) continuous
- Connector: UHF-female, PTFE insulator & gold plated central pin
- Height (approx.): 5560 mm / 11.2 feet
- Weight (approx.): 2600 gr / 5.7 lb
- Mounting mast: Ø 35-54 mm / Ø 1.4-2.1 in