Entel HT20 | VHF FM Handheld Marine Radio
The Entel HT20 is a professional marine handheld transceiver that operates on the VHF marine band.
The HT20 has 58 marine international channels, 10 weather & 36 dealer programmable private channels. The 58 marine channels are switchable to comply with USA, International or Canadian regulations. This is done via the radio’s keypad. It has an emergency channel, which can be immediately selected from any channel using the red 16/9 button. Weather channels can also be accessed immediately using the [WX] key.
The HT20 includes the following features: Scan, A/B quick access channels, battery life indicator, VOX (voice activated transmit), low battery indicator, large LCD with back light.
Entel HT20 Specifications
|General: || |
- Frequency Range: 156 - 163.275MHz
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHz
- Communication Method: Simplex
- Antenna: High Efficiency Helical
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 7.4 V DC
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Current Drain (nominal): Standby 40mA; RX: 390 mA; 1.0 W audio output (1kHz) TX: Less than 1 A at 2W, 0.7 A at 1W.
- Duty Cycle: TX: 10%, RX 10%, Standby: 80%
- Microphone: Internal condenser microphone
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Size: Height = 130mm (145mm including knobs); Width = 59.5mm (62mm including protrusions); Diameter = 37mm (41mm including battery protrusions);
- Weight: Less than 300g.
| || |
Included with your Entel HT20
- HT20 Transceiver
- Rechargeable 2000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Spring loaded belt clip